Thu, Aug 24|
Doubletree Inn: Green Tree
The Great Secret Stitching Society Roadtrip: Pittsburg Creative Arts Festival
Join us for a road trip! We will be heading to the Pittsburgh Creative Arts Festival. An indoor, air conditioned event with fiber and vendor booths, loads of classes and of course, stitch time and hang time. Fiber, tools, and fun! Please read ALL of the information. See you there!
Time & Location
Aug 24, 8:00 AM – Aug 27, 10:00 AM
Doubletree Inn: Green Tree , 500 Mansfield Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15205, USA
About the event
Before we get into all the info, please know...you can arrive when you want and leave when you want. You do not have to commit to our group departure times.
On Thursday we will be meeting at 9am in Mount Vernon to make the trek to Green Tree, PA. The Pittsburg Creative Arts Festival is taking place Thursday-Sunday with an unbelievable amount of classes, vendors, freebee classes and FUN! Read the info below very carefully! All of your questions will be answered.
It is pretty simple to sign up!
1. Register and get your ticket by following the link below. If you want to come late or leave early, no problem. Take no classes, take five classes, no problem.
It is all ala carte. We (the road trip crew) will be staying Thursday - Sunday, but you can stay when you prefer and come to one day or all the days of the festival.
2. Book your room at the Doubletree. If you call, let them know you are with the Creative Arts Festival and ask for the block pricing, or use this link.
3. The $25 Fee you are paying here is for the Secret Stitching Society Road Trip only. You will receive a commemorative Secret Stitching Society Road Trip bag, a Saturday night private party in our own reserved party room (food, games, stitching, and lots of giveaways!) Plus, a ticket entry for a $100 Fiber arts gift bag. This ticket is NOT for the Pittsburg Arts Festival, it is for the Secret Stitching Society Road Trip perks only! Please register for the actual event using the link in #1
4. Sorry, we are NOT providing transportation, but we are all leaving together and driving together in a convoy, lol. You can pre-arrange car pooling if you prefer or drive in yourself, at your own pace, on any of the festival days.
4. Sign up for classes fast! They are filling up. There are tons of options for knit, crochet and quilting. Even if you do embroidery there are fabric marbeling classes, etc. You can sign up using the Festival link above or, don't take any classes and use this time to relax, swim, and stitch.
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
+$0.63 service fee
This ticket registers you for the Road Trip ONLY. It includes a commemorative tote and a Saturday night party with food and freebies!
+$0.63 service fee